Avalon University School of Medicine seeks students with integrity and maturity who have a concern for others, leadership potential and an aptitude for working with people.
The Admissions Committee evaluates applications based on several factors, including:
• Academic Records
• Applicant's essay
• College Admission Test scores
• Extracurricular activities
• Life experiences
• Work Experience
• Letters of Recommendation
• Personal Interview (generally done via telephone)
All applicants applying for the 4 year M.D. Program are required to complete the prerequisites for medical school which would include at least (90 credit hours) of undergraduate studies, and also the following subjects for admission. Exceptions will be considered on an individual basis.:
* The requirements for medical school are mandated by individual State Medical Boards in the United States and are required for medical licensure in each respective state.
Avalon University School of Medicine accepts transfer students each semester. We believe in students' right to seek education at any academic institution where they feel they will receive the best education possible. Our Admissions Department evaluates transfer applications on a case by case basis. The following things are required for transfer students as per our transfer policy.
• Fill Online application at our website
• 50 USD registration fee
• Transcripts from previous medical school
• Two letters of recommendation
• Personal statement
• Passport Pictures